27 May 2020

Back to black

Back in Milano

but this is not the Milano I craved, I loved and hated. No movida, no aperitivo, no skinny bitches around.

No drugs

No office life, and no after-office parties

In a way, timing is perfect. It may be time to quit the overgrown teenage way of life we've had so far, and live like adults. Might I find enough traction in this, enough desire to maintain a decent body?

We'll see.



Post Scriptum
6 months have passed from my knee surgery and I cannot stay on all fours. it is completely impossible. How can I explain my physical therapist that my (already modest) sex life suffers a significant impairment because of this?

3 comments:

Bathwater said...

There is no right way to live like an adult. I suggest you live in such a way that makes you happy and don't try to define it. That is a shame about your knees sex is important. I suggest a strategic piece of furniture :). I hope you find some happy moments. Many of us are feeling the same way right now.

Anonymous said...

I think this could be an opportunity for change, yes. I found all my friends changed around the same time and now we have a more low key existence. But i was ready for that. I guess i plan more for the future, for a time we are no longer young. I had to leave my job as well ... used the chance to start a family, all that jazz. I also did some study i always wanted to do, just for a hobby, not career. I'm satisfied. I did pretty well career and party wise, but time for a new phase xoxo

Anonymous said...

I have an injury that was operated on and it hurt for months. It was meant to be ok at 3 months but it wasn't. Now it is 20 months later and it is MUCH better. Don't give up hope...also...wheelbarrow might be an option in the meantime? ;)