07 May 2020

a time for changes

despite not trusting my father's scale, I gave in and stepped on it.
The number was the highest I've ever seen in my life.
However, this was a bit of a wake up call. I finally started restricting and despite everything I'm managing to stay positive.

we'll be spending a day at our place in the city over the weekend and then come back here, so I'll recover my scale.

Lockdown update: we are now allowed to go for a walk, but that's pretty much it. My office will probably be closed until OCTOBER. Not positive on that

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

I don't think I would like to work strictly from home till October. They might figure out they don't really need me. Get out for a walk and get some sunshine.

Bella said...

Even if you don’t have your own scale, at least it might give you an idea of any changes in the meantime? I also find it handy using an item you’re pretty sure of the weight of (like a 5kg sack of rice, exercise weights etc) to get an idea of the accuracy.

OCTOBER?! That’s crazy. Things are looking like they’re going to start easing back restrictions in the coming weeks (not that it makes that much difference to me).

Take care lovely <3

xx