13 April 2015

so exhausted

I know I always write the same things
But they do get worse
My job was already incredibly demanding. Now, a lot of people left (mostly at the same level my husband and I are, which is right below partners), and we really are overdoing it. We both work in a ballpark range of 65-80 hours a week. We are at 8AM in the office, and never leave before 9PM, sometimes after 10.30PM. Lunch is a long forgotten thing, we have a salad/sandwich delivered. Weekends? We call ourselves lucky when we get a single day off. Two is a long forgotten thing.
I'm so exhausted...

On good news, at the relay marathon yesterday, I ran 11.6km in 58'11''.
Which means 5'10'' per km (or 8'05'' per mile).
Which, is by far my personal best.
However, I'm still fat.

1 comment:

Fat Piggy said...

That sounds awesome - the running. not the working. I've just started a 40-hour week and I miss my cushy 37.5 so... I work exactly half of what you do and I feel exhausted so I have no idea how you feel! Good luck and SLOW DOWN :) Xo