22 April 2015

I'm on fire

All I need to do, is keep on not eating.

And I'll get there

I'll be happier



Things are ..



I don't know



I worked 32 hours in two days

Skipped many meals and lost a lot of weight



A lot more needs to go

But my abs are kinda showing for the first time in ages



And this feels so fucking good I just want more and more



It's like my ED is singing into my ears























Hey little girl is your daddy home?
Did he go away and leave you all alone?
I got a bad desire
I'm on fire

Tell me now, baby, is he good to you?
Can he do to you the things that I can do?
I can take you higher
I'm on fire

Sometimes, it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull, and cut a six-inch valley
Through the middle of my soul

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a freight train running through the
Middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire
I'm on fire

No comments: