07 May 2014

Not making any sense

At the gym this morning - at the fourth km, almost passed out. Had to stop running.
Jogged 20km last Sunday with Husband and two friends. It was a slow jog, on a trail (with lots of ups and downhill), we took it easy and completed in 2h30'.

Weight is plateaud
whatever.

Allergy is taking over me.
8 days and I'll be in Crete.
Falasarna, Elafosissi, Samaria Gorges. Can't wait.

The word Falasarna is so ancient its meaning is lost; civilization existed there so long ago it's not even Greek. Yet, today, it's almost wild, inhabited. to me, Falasarna means paradise.

Also, found out the Spain thing is all a misunderstanding.

Falasarna


Elafonissi


This point of the Samaria Gorge is called Sideroportes (The Iron Gates). Makes me thing of Moria gates



1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*Huggles* Oh fuck. Did you have enough water and fuel on board? That doesn't sound good :(

Holy fucking shit I want to go there! So pretty *drools uncontrollably*

You haven't seen my thighs. Trust me, nothing looks very nice below my waist. I carry weight between my boobs and my knees, so the lower back/ass/upper thigh area is STILL a disaster zone. Thank fuck I have the boobs to even it out. But still, flabby legs :'(

Thank you for the rain-running advice! *Glomps* It really help[ed me shut up the *gorunyoufatslug* thoughts with "don't wanna get sick and NOT be able to train" thoughts instead ^.^

I'll get a skipping rope so I can do that inside when it's raining too much for me to run. Fuuuuuck only a week to go! KILL ME!

Oh, I kinda bought some of your newborns with my 'Diamond Mafia' sub, they'll fit really nicely into some of the breeding projects I have in there. (Breeding pretty questers, woot!)

Love you to bits, Shadows <3