30 April 2014

In my secret life

For the first time in the year, woke up at 128.7lbs (58.4kg). 12 lbs gone from January first. BMI from 22.3 to 20.4.

Everybody's commenting on how I look skinnier.

I'm not asking for impossible things: I'd simply like to reach 55kg. C'mon guys, that's a 19.3 BMI. It's still fat, but... It would mean a lot to me.
can I be slim already? pretty please?

In the meanwhile, my best friend ever, who moved back to NYC last summer, called to say she's coming to visit end of May.
Oh, I was so excited! So happy.

Then I founf out she's actually going to Spain with another friend, and afterwards squatting at my place for a couple of days. To Spain, I'm not invited.
This is enough rejection to stop eating until she flies in end of May

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry to here about Spain. All you can do is make your tie the best ever so she's sad you weren't there the whole time!

I too have a goal of 55kg. I work in pounds and am actually shooting for 120 pounds, but close enough. Good luck!

Emily

Peridot (G+P) said...

Omfg bitch.

I'd love to be 55kg, but don't think I can quite manage it without getting in the shit with Kerys. It's fucking hard enough to get under 61kg atm! *Stabs scale*

Love you <3