14 October 2013

Bad ass me

Last Friday at work:

I was standing in the corridor next to the printer (where ALL my colleagues keep passing by), showing wedding pics to a friend and printing out thank-you cards. (yeah, work is slow in the morning - I keep working with lovely retarded Americans, who cannot understand for fuck sake that here it's six damned hours later, so IT IS NOT OKAY TO CALL ME WHEN IT'S %PM in Philly. Because here it's fucking 11PM so no, I'm no longer in the office. fuck)
Anyway I felt something in my pocket and absent-mindedly fished it out.
It was a bag of cocaine.
Luckily my friend (who certainly does not do it) didn't notice.
I thought hard and realized the last time I wore these skinny jeans was at my best friend leaving party, which was like
Yet, it is kind of fucked up pulling out coke from your jeans at work.

So, last night S and I ended up doing a small line each.
Then, I proceeded reading the last 200 pages from "The shining" (which I'm rereading before starting "Doctor Sleep")
I had nightmares all night long.

Morale: never do coke and read Stephen King on the same day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on gettin married :) hope you had a magical day.
That would have been kinda awkward to explain lol. Hope things are going ok.
I have moved blogs and would love it if you maybe wanted to check it out, theres a link on my blog
(Sorry, shameless self promotion)
xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

Never do ANY drugs and read steven king on the same day! D:

I went to Macbeth and talked about GoT yesterday which meant all-night nightmares about the Winter death of the world. FML.

Thank you for the amazing comment. Love you so much <3