08 October 2013

catching up

Shots from honeymoon

Amazing time in Aruba. Didn't overindulge in bingeing, did find out windsurf is my passion. I rock at windsurf. I never would have guessed.
Kicked ass in a climbing competition against a US army sniper we made friends with (must admit I hid before competing that 10 years ago I did El Capitan). He was pissed.

New York.
all my friends who moved there lost like 1000kg or lbs whatever. FUCKING SKINNY.
hopefully my tan compensated. (yeah sure)
how do they do it? easy, they do so much cocaine they never eat.

Also, this is fucking gross.
NY coke is so full of laxies, it's like purging all the time. 3 days in NYC, I felt like I spent all the time pooping. UGH. This does NOT happen in Europe.


Right now:

I'm back on Jillian Michaels 6pack in 6 weeks program. Currently week 2
Husband is away for work, fridge is empty. perfect
Need to run home, the girl who makes me eyelashes extensions will be there soon. love you all lots

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Omg that sounds like so much fun, YAY for pwning the army dude! XD

Yick for the excess pooping D:

LOVE YOU!

zen said...

omg you are such a badass ♥