11 December 2012

lowest weigh of 2012

58.9kg. 129.9 lbs. BMI: 20.6.

Lowest weight of this year (so far).
I'm doing good.
Worked out last night (boot camp at home), went to the gym this morning (ran 7km (4.2 miles) fast), did pull-ups and abs).
This is the current routine:
6.15 - alarm goes off. Snooze it.
6.25 alarm again. Wake up and stumble out of bed.
three times a week I then go to the gym, stepping in at 7 AM. at 8.50 I'm at work.
the other days, I make coffee, go back to bed for breakfast and at 8 I'm at work.
Lunch is either sashimi or tuna salad.
I leave work somewhere between 9 and 11 PM
If I'm home by 10PM, I do half an hour of training with some DVD
I usually chunk down a little something - greens, or even 200kcals in carbs if I have trained at least once during the day (which usually is the case).

And then, bed.

S is away for work, and he'll spend away mondays to fridays for the next 3 months. I can see skinny-ness approaching.

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Damn that sounds busy!

I'm glad you're having rest days. They're just as crucial to losing weight and toning up as they days you train!

Sending tons of love your way Lucy <3