13 December 2012

Confessions of a workaholic

It's almost 10PM and we're working.
WE means that on this project there are:
- one director (who has just left),
- two Managers (one is me, one is an American guy that states he comes from Georgia but I think he comes from Jupiter or maybe somewhere more remote)
- three executives: a nice Mexican girl, an Italian Plain Jane, and this chick that thinks she's a genius that's wasted on this job.

I don't really like the last one, who tries to boss around the other two executives, and complains the whole time.

Now it's late, we're all very tired and pissed, and this bitch is eating cookies. Right next to me.
I hope she chokes.


1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I've had to deal with people like that at work and Uni. They need to be tied to a trolley and forgotten in the storeroom for several hours.

I hope those bikkies go right to her thighs, especially if she has the whole pack. Didn't she at least offer any around? RUDE!!!1!

Lol form what I understand you can't get much more isolated from the world than the south of the USA. Thankfully we don't get many of them here!

Best of luck for the rest of the night. Love you!