06 March 2012

There is a job.

Like no job on Earth.
A job full of wonder, mystery, and danger!
Some say to survive it
You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Or maybe, on second thought, I am not.



I have been living on sandwiches at some random desk at work for 14 days. How am I supposed to get skinny? People won't let me in peace and skip meals. I take the ham and the cheese out of the sandwiches, and I end up eating bread and salad, but hello? bread is not okay.


(by the way, I love it when the MAd Hatter says "Why are you always of the wrong size?")

1 comment:

Thana said...

Già già...anch'io tolgo la mozzarella dai tramezzini, ma nonostante tutto non sono mai della forma giusta, ma da qualche parte si dovrà pur prendere l'energia..uff...vorrei fare tutto a stomaco vuoto, ma solo da un anno a questa parte ho realizzato che non si può! Tesoro non smettere mai di combattere, perché a farlo si cresce sempre di più! ^-^
*Ti sono vicina*