14 February 2011

Valentine fast

Ladies & Gentlemen!

The first 2011 fast has officially begun, together with the greatest and unique Marcus from "Do you like lemons?" (be sure to check out his blog if you don't already know it!)
Somehow, I can't help preferring "wanna-be skinny" boys. Girls, forgive me, but the thing is this: I'm not a competitive person, and fasting with a girl has always something of a competition (which works for many, but not so good for me). Fasting with a boy just feels like mutual support, you know?

Anyway, I spent a lovely weekend with my boyfriend, preparing St. Valentine dinners and lunches, so I weighted this very morning:
131.4lbs (59.6kg)
BMI 20.9

Let's see how far I can take it with Marcus' help!

And of course, anyone wanting to join us fasting is welcome!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

I feel really good about this!

Happy to read you had a lovely weekend :)
btw. how long are you planning to fast?

xoxo

CalCoco said...

Good luck with your fast! :)

I've realized that being thinner for me isn't a image problem at all. It's something to look forward to everyday! It's something you worked hard for and feel really accomplished about. I wish you the very best with this fast x

Anonymous said...

How is the fast going? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucy,
well I had some soup, yesterday and the day before, but thats all I had, so I still feel good. Trying to restrict as well now. Was a good fast though :)
xoxo