10 February 2011

St. Valentine and fasting


I went back to the gym, basically because I need it more than anything.
Winter will soon be over, and in less than a month my allergies will start: unless I'm very well trained by the end of march my asthma will kick in, and I won't be able to do anything unless I stuff my body with cortisone, which would result in gaining 5 kg at least.
So training is the top priority right now.

I'm not doing good with food either, and with Valentine's weekend ahead... well, at least on Monday I'll start fasting together with the lovely Marcus, and I can't wait for it!!


I love you all sweeties
I hope you will have a lovely weekend

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing winter is almost over, and that we'll have to face swimsuit season soon is quite the motivation!

xo Chloe

Peridot (G+P) said...

We can train together! :D I've only just gotten back to the training this week after MONTHS off. It's gonna suck, but you'll look hot in a swimsuit and I'll be making winter clothes look smashing.

Sleep well!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yay I got internet again!
I hope your allergies won't be that strong.
I, too, will start to train! I'm so looking forward to the fast! :)
xxo