20 January 2023

first steps

 As always, the first week dieting is the easiest - and I shredded 2kg (4.5lbs) relatively easily (I even went out for drinks with the kids at work).

On top of the upcoming wedding, I'll have to go to Dubai for work in 10 days and then it'll be Monte Carlo (again - it's a project that already occurred 3 years ago, see the first two posts here). The main difference is that this time, I'll be carrying around 15/20kg more than the other girls. Shit.

At least going back to those posts made me remember that the hotel I'll be staying at in Dubai provides a scale in the room. And to be honest their gym is pretty awesome.


3 comments:

Bathwater said...

I hope you enjoy the trips and use them as an opportunity to take care of yourself too.

Bella said...

Congrats! Gotta love that initial whoosh as your body adjusts to the new intake.

Even though it's for work, I hope you enjoy your travels. What wonderful locations to be able to visit.

xx

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves Dubai but I don't. Maybe if I was the daughter of a sheik it would be OK. I have never seen Monte Carlo even though I know france quite well. I would love to see some photos from your trip to MC!!
Love, shelby