17 January 2022

Back

 Granny passed when we were away, after lapsing in a coma for a couple days. It was expected, but I regret not being there to help my Mom organize things and just not being there for her.

I haven't been at the Parents place yet, as I was too afraid of bringing Covid home (the Malé airport was a jungle of thousands people in a room, most of them refusing to wear properly a mask).


A part from that, we had a good time, we managed not to spend too much time working, got a tan, went snorkeling several times, ate delicious food, made love and so on.

Pictures soon

2 comments:

hiding_in_public said...

I'm sorry for your loss

Bella said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. It's terrifying watching a loved one start to slip away. Please try to not beat yourself up with regrets. I think that, no matter what, grief always comes with feelings of regret, regardless of whether it's logical and practical.

Take care <3 xx