07 May 2021

Wine binge

 Something that never fails to atsnonish me is this:

Puking is easier than taking a leak

You have a right hand right?

You fucking staff that down your throat till only your wrist shows

 trouble is you only puke what you ingested in the last 15/20minutes or so.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck

I even brought husband home and fuck I still need to deal with calories and drunk ness while I had to talk the cab driver into taking him on the ride

 I fucking want 

I don't know Any longer


















3 comments:

Bathwater said...

Alcohol does not work for me either. It messes with my head.

Aye Ell said...

Hey lady! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I still think of you! Your apartment looks beautiful (from what I can see!), and I'm sorry about your weight gain. I've been struggling SO much with my weight since my daughter was born last year. Going to try to post an update on my blog now, but there's also a good chance I'll get interrupted.

Lucy's Shadow said...

Oooooh so good to hear from you lady! I do hope you are well and I sure you and your daughter are gorgeous. Looking forward to your updates!!