05 March 2018

There is a light and it never goes out.


…and if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, it’s such a heavenly way to die.
And if a ten ton truck, kills the both of us, to die by your side – well the pleasure and the privilege’s mine.
Take me out, tonight, oh take me anywhere I don’t care I don’t care I don’t care

I don’t want to die fat. But I’d rather die while my husband still loves me. I’m so afraid he will get over me.



So many expectations on me.
Mine: get skinny, make it to the partnership at work. I don’t feel anyone supports me in those.
Husband’s: who knows what he expects of me? Get more fit, surely, Probably a kid, which I don’t want.
Mom’s: children. Stop working as much as I do. Gah
Dad’s: make him get younger (not joking). Do more things with him. Bring him to Nepal again. Oh dad, I'm so worried about you! But I also need to make my marriage work. 

How can I possibly make everyone happy? And myself?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the kid. It will make your mother, husband and father happy.
I know you say you don't want to but you would make beautiful babies and everyone would be so happy !!
I don't want to annoy you.....But I want you & your family to be happy. You are obviously both very bright and talented- the world needs your offspring. X

Bella said...

Disagree with the above comment. Having a kid just to make others happy sounds like a terrible reason to have a kid, especially when you don't want one anyway. In any matter, your happiness needs to come first.

xx

Anonymous said...

It's not terrible at all to continue the family line. They are married, stable, resources, family support. Sometimes bringing joy to others is the greatest happiness there is. Sometimes people don't know what they really want.