24 August 2017

Vacation, hiking, binges and so on

Cape Verte it was.
Sal Island. Honestly? a shitty place, but hey, I did spend lazy lazy hours just suntanning and reading. i needed it. We needed it.
Before that, we went hiking through Simplonpass (in the middle of the Alps, not far from where my family lives).




















Hiking was so good that, before leaving for Cape Verte, I bought myself these
(of course the pic is from the net it is not me)

As soon as we got there I realized three things:
i) Sal Island is a shithole
ii) the food was disgusting (wait before thinking that was good news)
iii) virtually everyone staying in the hotel had severe diarrhea

WARNING: things start getting guresome from now on

Now, as much as I sometimes indulge purging (although in these occasions I vomit), due to years and years of big stomach issues when I was a teenager and later, I am fucking scared of eating something that will make me sick.
So.....
I spent one week eating (with no restrictions whatsoever) only two things: fries and boiled white rice.

And now I'm back, 6 pounds heavier. fuckfuckfuck.
Let's forget about those short shorts, okay?
It's time to restrict and get back to some serious training

2 comments:

Aye Ell said...

Gaining. Weight. Sucks. I'm sorry to hear about your trip. Have you ever been to Portugal? I am going there for the first time in about a month and I'm really excited. Scared of how much I'm likely to eat tho! Hoping to do a lot of walking.

Anonymous said...

I'm still glad you got your rest & relaxation.