01 March 2016

Waiting for The Miracle

Let’s start back from the beginning, shall we?
Since anyways, I am back to the weight I was when I started this blog, so…
Let us remember, the name.

Baby I’ve been waiting, I’ve been waiting night and day. I didn’t see the time, now I’ve waited half my life away (…) but I was waiting for the miracle, for the miracle to come.

The truth is undeniable: I’m 133lbs, 21.1BMI. (The maestro says it’s Mozart, but it sounds like bubblegum when you’re waiting for the miracle to come. Nothing left to do when you’re begging for a crown, nothing left to do when you’re waiting for the miracle to come)

Let’s face it ladies: if Leonardo DiCaprio managed to get the Oscar (for his worst interpretation ever) I can manage to get skinny. Or at least, less fat.

For the sake of statistics, I run so far 172km this year (107 miles)

The half marathon is on Sunday, I barely hope I can run it till the end. Then, serious restricting begins.

1 comment:

Fat Piggy said...

Girl, you and me both. I promise you as I type this that I will get down to my UGW again within this year. We can do this, I swear to fuck we can. Xo