10 March 2016

obsessing

The second day post a long run is always a nightmare. My muscles are extra-sore when I wake up, and the weight is always up (I have finally come to terms with the fact that it is really water weight - my body (which is prone to dehydration) probably freaks out from all the sweating that comes on a long run and on the following 36 hours stocks water like crazy.
Now I got up this morning with a slightly better 132.1 lbs (59.9kg) or 21.0 BMI.
It is Thursday.
I shall not fuck up today, nor tomorrow, nor over the weekend.
Also, We should run 20km on Sunday (12.4 miles), so that should help getting rid of the half pizza I'll have on Saturday night (we're visiting Hubby's family, so Sat night is pizza).
If I can manage to see anything below 60kg on Monday morning on the scale, I'll be a happy girl.

On a side note, I'm really starting the Kayla Itsines training program. Instead of her LIIS (walking) days, I'll squeeze in my 3 weekly runs. We'll see. Good luck with the upcoming weekend beauties

No comments: