08 February 2015

We were born to die

Fear don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
oh my heart it breaks ...

Walking through Paris streets
is it by mistake or design
I feel so alone on a Sunday night
Can you make me feel like home?

(....)

'cause you and I:
we were born to die.

Sometimes, like all, being apart is hard, and I do sometimes wonder if our marriage is strong enough. Then we finally spend a day and a half together, and I realize it is the real thing. We are so good together, I wonder what took us so long to understand it.

Now S is gone back to Milan, I'm still here for who knows how long (maybe just one week, but then there'll be another project somewhere else, maybe back in Oman, maybe somewhere else in France, and he may be going to Brazil soon).
This life is too fucked up.

No comments: