10 February 2014

Don't forget your vitamins, your water and your km to run. And say goodbye to Grandfather

My Grandfather finally passed away yesterday.
There's nothing there to be said, besides that at least he went in peace.

I've been good with my training program. I'm running 21km per week (gonna increase that progressively, but I don't think I'll get above 25km). Basically I run 5 to 7km twice weektime early in the morning and 10km on Sunday afternoons. On top, I do pull-ups, abs and lounges after running, and I do the 30days shred by Jillina Michales twice during the week. (Basically it's 3 circuits, each with 3min strength, 2min cardio and 1min abs, but it is intense).

S is gonna be in Rome for the next two weeks; I expect a significant upside for my restricting, although I will join him next weekend and man, Roman food is the most exquisite in the world, so that may be dangerous.

On Saturday I went shopping and refused to purchase trousers - until I lose a lot of weight, that is.

I started 2014 at 140.4lbs (63.7kg, BMI22.3) . SHAME ON ME

I'm currently at 135.6lbs (61.5kg, BMI 21.5).

On April 6 I'm running a 10km run with my boss. My goal is 55 minutes. My weight goal is to be 57kg by then, and 55kg bu May15 (when I'll go to Crete on vacation).

This is achievable. It is. So yes, water, vitamins and training.

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Omfg that sucks so much.

Sending all my love and a billion hugs to you.

Take care of yourself ok, Shadows?

*huggles*

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S
*Huggles* You are amazing.

You can totally come get lost walking in the wild here. All you have to worry about is the weather and the odd wild pig, no poisonous bitey things or big carnivores here!

I saw the 30day squat challenge but it's a bit low for me. I was doing 1-leg squats before I had to cut down the ha,,y training (Almost blew my knee out with overtrained hamstrings.) I'm going to have to take up reading and walking laps of the lounge again.

ARGH I NEEEEED TO TRAIN FUCK THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Good luch with your 100 squats. Love you Lucy! *hugs*