27 June 2013

not good enough

Inexorably sliding into unhappiness

Hiked Monte Rosa (4.550mt) on Tuesday, and that helped dropping 2kg (which I had previously gained during the weekend).
(Ski touring like that corresponds to 8 hours straight at the gym - it is fucking hard and rewarding t the same time)



"Dad, Mum hates my wedding dress, and everybody else does"
"Lucy, it's probably just the picture that doesn't make it any justice. I'm sure you'll look great with it"
(thank-you dad, I love you very much)

Before the hike I was sure I was not trained enough and worried I was goign to be a burden for Dad and Bro.
It turned out, I was in the best shape, and I had to drag Dad along.
Yet, they are both so skinny, and I am not.

Finally, after my washing machine broke last night, my landlady apparently wants to move in, which means S and i have to be out of the flat by the end of September.
With our wedding on sep4, and our honeymoon right after.

Crap.

On a better note, we'll be in Aruba 10 days in September and then in NYC for 4 days. Can't wait.

4 comments:

zen said...

Woot! You fucking rock girl! And a wedding?! What the hell? I have missed all the gossip.
♥ Love ya!

zen

Thana said...

Ma a noi non la mostri la foto dell'abito?? E quand'è che ti sposi?? ^-^ Daiii che sarai bellissima!! :)

Thana said...

Oddio ma adesso l'ho visto! E' carinissimo, cos'ha che non va?? Vorrei vedertelo addosso però! ^-^

Peridot (G+P) said...

Ok, I'm coming to do that with you.

YES YOUR DAD IS AWESOME.

AND YOUR LANDLADY IS A BIT OF A DOUCHE.

Loe lvoe love love you <3