11 March 2013

Someday


I guess this post is long overdue
I'm spending all my (little) spare time home-hunting, since I'm looking for a flat to buy.

If there's one thing that I hate almost as gaining weight, is house hunting.
Whatever.

I've been alternating hard-training with total absence from the gym, due to work.
In the meanwhile, have you ever checked out www.melissabender.com ?
This chick is amazing really.

Also, the lovely Miss Burton is back! Which is great really.
When she's gone, she's always among the ones I miss most. The other ones?
There are so many..

Lilith (used to be Pro-Ana)
Zen
American Eagle
Marcus (possibly the one I miss most)

I think Peridot should be mentioned: I love you girl, and luckily, you never leave us.

Weight wise, I seem to be stuck around 130lbs. I keep getting down to that by Friday, just to get back to 132-133 over weekends.
Yet, this needs to change pronto.

Love you all

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Gaining unnecessary weight, house hunting, having to call in sick for work, the smell of raw celery. All equally awful. *hugs*

SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE! It makes me sad. I miss Minaralou and PrettyWreck. I worry about them so much. I was going to set Marcus up on a date with a hot Bi guy I know if he ever came to NZ, but he disappeared from Blogger before I could :'(

Lol I'm like an annoying little thorn that gets stuck in your sock. You just can't get rid of me :p

Love you so much. Good luck with the house hunting! <3