06 April 2012

Ana Cobra Starship tribute (HELL YES)

129.9lbs this morning. FINALLY breaking the 130 wall.
I know Easter is ahead, but right now I feel soooooo goooooood
BMI 20.6

2 more kilos and BMI will be below 20.
I'm starting to think I can manage to reach 54 by May 31 (leaving for Greece on that day)


You were a problem child
been grounded your whole life
so now you're running wild...

You think you're hot shit, uh I love it...

Stumbling but yeah, you're still looking hella fine! Keep doing what you're doing!!!!

Well you're a HOT MESS
and I'm falling for you

You're a hot mess,
I'm loving it HELL YES!!!

(If you're dancing on the table you go you gotta go, dancing on the tables, they say that you're unstable, you're a hot mess!!)

and, above all, my favorite quote:
I make the good girls go bad!
(you make me wanna lose control!)

Happy Easter girls!!

xoxo

2 comments:

The Dancer said...

AHH! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
And hopefully I'll be joining you in the 120s soon enough.

<3
--Shrinkwrapped

missinsanity. said...

wow! i wish my bmi was 20.6. very nice :)

man, this brought back some memories. i used to love cobra starship. just blasting the city is at war day after day in the summer... goood stuff. :)

happy easter to you too! <3