27 October 2011

Heaven

Dear lovelies,

Autumn has come, and within 30 days S is moving back home, leaving the UK for good and coming home with me.
I can't tell you how happy I am. These 12 months have been hard on me, and I have missed him dearly. Now we will be back to our old routine, waking up together, walking to work together, sharing lunch with our friends, cuddling on the couch at night... oh I can't wait!!

Now our dreams are coming true
through the good times and the bad,
I'll be standing here by you!

And baby you're all that I want
when you're lying here in my arms,
I find it hard to believe: we're in heaven!

In the meanwhile, although we don't really celebrate halloween down here, I'm putting together a little halloween thinspo... I'll try to post it tomorrow!


No comments: