12 August 2011

On vacation - quick update

Lovelies,

I'm not reading nor writing, as I'm on vacation and I spend 12 hours every day on my notebook when I'm at work, so I try to avoid it completely when on vacation.


Good news: I just came back from hiking Monte Rosa (second highest mountain in Europe) and lost c. 2kg in 2 days (plus water weight, but that will come back sooooon)

Bad news: my family bought an ice cream machine. We'll test it today.

Great news: S is joining me tonight and will spend with me the next ten days.


Love you all, I'll be back on the week of August 22nd

xoxo

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope you enjoying your holiday!
Oh dear, not so good about the ice cream machine, good luck with that.

Hope you've good weekend.
xo

Thana said...

Che palle le gelatiere! >.< Fico 2 kg in due giorni! *-* Magari capitasse anche a me...-.- Lovely lovestory with S.? Ten days of lovely love...*-*
*Ti abbraccio forte*

Miss Burton said...

you're coming home at my birthday :)

have a nice holiday, get a rest from the computer.

And very well done on the 2 kilos!

americaneaglelove said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation! Congrats on hiking Monte Rosa! I'm terrified of heights, even though I've always wanted to climb a mountain. I hope you have a great time, come back soon!

Peridot (G+P) said...

Ice cream machine? If you ever want to get rid of it, mail it to me in pieces for re-assemblage.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????