23 March 2011

Wolverine is going to kill me

Let's start from the good things: I trained hard both yesterday and this morning.
That's all.
The bad things now.
Steve's flying to see me tonight, and we both took the next two days off from work, to have some quality time, arrange the painters that need to re-paint my flat, a job interview (him, not me unluckily), get out of the city for two days and so on.
Wolverine, my boss, just canceled my days off, so I'll have to stay and work. Needless to say, Steve's furious.
The only good thing is, I'm working 14 hours a day and skipping meal after meal. I just had a cup of strawberry for lunch today (air for breakfast).
Let's hope this will start to show at some point, so far I'm still a fat whale at 134,9lbs (61,2kg).
Fuck my life....

1 comment:

Thana said...

Concentrati sulle cose positive e sul ragazzo che ti ama, il tuo capo non merita pensieri...*Ti sono vicina*