09 November 2010

Special needs

“Hey Lucy, I’m in Scotland! Look girl, I’m Flying back on Thursday: can I bring you anything? Maybe Hoola Hoops? Are you still a fun of that crap?”

My friend Kat, Lord bless her, called me this morning. As if I needed more junk food to stick to my hips.

Although my trousers are loose, although I KNOW I have dropped some fat in Nepal, I’m 124.4 lbs. Bleah. Now, while trekking I've been sick, I caught some virus that thought my stomach was the best place in the world, and after a while I would puke even water. I managed to complete the trek, but I didn’t eat nor drink for DAYS (I also ended up being badly dehydrated, but there was no way to avoid it).

I know that if I'm so heavy, it's partly because I've built up some muscles. But 124.4 lbs, a BMI of 19.75, that's simply inacceptable.

Now that I'm back and I'm living alone, I have to take full control of things. By Christmas, I need to be well below 120lbs. Especially since I'll be spending holidays with Steve, so I need to get skinnier BEFORE Xmas.

This morning I went back to the gym (finally), because I know muscles are heavy and everything, but I want to stay toned and I'll need the training for the skiing season.

My ultimate goal weight would be 105 lbs. Which would mean a BMI of 16.8. I don't think I could ever get there, but I need to try in order to find out, right? In the meanwhile, small steps. First goal will be 120 lbs, but I need to get there ASAP.

I'm catching up with your blogs lovelies. Be strong, always.

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*Whistles* If you were 105 with a skiing-fit body you's be one slim, toned as bitch with a 6-pack men would kill for :D

Urgh, I'm sad to hear about trekking with the tummy bug of DOOM, but I'm glad to hear you had a good time!

Lol, thank you for the luck wishing. I'm really blase about it now, ay. I figure so long as I graduate at SOME point next year, I've achieve my goal of s getting the fuck out of uni!

You whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?? Bloody hell woman, have you been living under a rock??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicycle
GO. LOOK. LEARN. Then go to YouTube and look up some extreme unicycling. Those dudes are fucking MENTAL!

xoxoxoxo

zen said...

Oooh sorry about your tummy bug. Oddly dehydration can cause your body to rebound by retaining water. Keep chugging it down and you'll flush out all that crap.
And there is NO doubt in my mind that you will definitely make your goal of 120 in time for Xmas! You little hottie!
xoxo