10 November 2010

I can't explain it...

Stop telling me you miss me too much. Stop saying life ain’t beautiful without me by your side. Because I didn’t leave: you did.


I miss a little bit the air of that nights,

Or even just the soft skin of your back.

And that clock would never turn,

Just like me it was watching you.


I never cry about you,

I’ll never do such a thing, no, never..

Okay I confess,

I do think about you,

But I just move on

You cannot touch me anymore.


But then, I was thinking how useless it is,

believing I’m fine when winter is coming,

and you take away your warm hands,

you don’t hug me, don’t tell me how great I am.

Those memories that make me live through many things…


Flats, books, newspapers, things that are worthless

but allow you to go on dreaming…

Forgive me, I’d never want to put you in distress,

but can you tell me how this can be over?

I can’t explain it myself….


(adapted from this)

PS: 123.9lbs. Small steps, at least in the right direction

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*Hugs*

Where are you from? What crazy-ass word to you call Unicycles in your homeland? :)

Lucy's Shadow said...

hehe I'm from Italy honey! Used to live in France though, and for a while even in the UK, but that was well over ten years ago!

Oh, and we'd call them "Monocicli", but you wouldn't see any around here lol!

xoxo