29 March 2021

ugh

 At the highest weight ever, tired like hell, overworked, overworked, overworked.

I'll try some fasting, maybe it could be doable considering Husband will be away for work for a few days.


I really really really want to go on vacation. I want to be back in Greece, one week on the beach by ourselves, just walking early in the morning, laying in sun all day, swimming a bit now and then, eating tomatoes, reading and sleeping.


Also, spring allergies are kicking in, and I can't even describe the stares I got this morning while sneezing on the tube (with a mask of course)


4 comments:

Bathwater said...

I hope work is not stressing you and causing you to eat. I know the stress of having Firefly around causes me to eat. If you do go on vacation you can read my book. :)

Anonymous said...

Bella posted!!!

Lucy's Shadow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Where have you been! ��