08 February 2017

Lucy at the gym

Do you remember that ana song?

Lucy at the gym
she's there everytime I go
and I don't go that often
so she must live at the gym.

This is how my coworkers talk about me, lately.
I currently have two subscriptions to two different gyms. At one I go with Husband in the morning; at the other (next to the office) I go over lunch break.
I'm training 7 to 9 times a week. Running, swimming and HIIT/Tabata. Fuck I even got a Personal Trainer.
I have about one month to waist (hopefully by mid March I'll have a new job): let's make the best of it right?
Also it's the only thing restraining me from losing it completly at my current work.

Keep on Lucy, keep on working working.....

2 comments:

Aye Ell said...

I'm amazed by your motivation! Maybe it will get me to get moving. I've just been so tired. Which is obvious

Also, thanks for the espresso cup tip! That's a great idea, and I totally should've thought of that because they sit in the cupboard right next to the regular shot glasses. Haha. Thanks!

missinsanity. said...

i totally remember that song. it's classic. wow. i haven't heard it in a while either.

also, your workout regimen is beyond impressive.