10 February 2016

Chasin' you

These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel,
the way I feel, - I'm standing still
And nothing else matters now, you're not here
So where are you? I've been calling you. I'm missing you

Where else can I go Where else can I go?
chasin' you, chasin' you
Memories turn to dust
please don't bury us,
I got you, I got you

Runnin' runnin' Runnin' runnin'
I'm runnin' from myself nomore
Together we will win it all
I ain't Runnin' runnin' Runnin' runnin'
I'm runnin' from myself nomore
I am ready to face it all:
If I lose myself I lose it all

...

Where else can I go? And where else can I go
CHASING YOU!!


Meanwhile, I'm actually running quite a lot and dreaming of running more.
Today the sun shines, and I feel like I'll magically drop 10kg just thinking about it.

No comments: