20 January 2016

whatever

Been away for long, changed job in the meanwhile.
Now I'm working even harder than I used to (although how is that even possible is something too difficult for my micro brain to figure).
The new job involves commuting by tube instead of walking to it (and no, walking is not an option). that sucks
Also, I thought I had a friend, but guess what? In two weeks, not once she had lunch with me (and we sit in the same office).
I feel so lonely
and I am so fat. So incredibly, disgustingly fat.
This year my goal is running 1000km.
Am currently on track, also thanks to last Sunday half marathon (lord, it was freezing!). We have another one planned next Sunday.
The irony is Hubby, wh's always been on the fat side, is at his lowest weight ever, while me... I'm over 21.5 of BMI, aka near my highest weight ever.
ugh.

No comments: