23 July 2012

Last Wednesday evening a slow depression started building up in my brains.
Thursday I felt slightly unsatisfied, Friday I was def unhappy and badly emotional.
Like, an ambulance passed on the street with sirens on and I had to hide into the bathroom (at work) because I felt I was going to cry.
At this point I realized something was wrong.
When I managed to get home from work (like at 9PM... I'm currently working 8AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday, no overtime paid of course), I was running a fever, and ended up being sick over the whole weekend.

Whatever.

Anyway, lovelies, I'm going to the sea on Saturday... which means wearing a bikini in front of the world... Which is very bad.
I need to starve this week.

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*Hugs*

Fuck the world, enjoy the beach and the sea. All that matters is you and the waves and the sand and the sun.

<3

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

You're right about the Judo. Need some fucking DISCIPLINE and CONCENTRATION, lol. Going to email the Unijudo people if I can find their page.

Am looking after myself, I promise! Got extravagant and bought fancy lip balm XD It's amazing how much of a difference little things like that can make, ay.

I hope you're having a good day today. Love you tons <3