11 May 2012

Their legs are amazing

All of a sudden, it's summertime. We go to Cavalli's place for a party, and the girls are wearing short dresses and high heel, and their legs are amazing. In my black pants and top, I feel out of place. I feel disgusting. In 20 days I'm leaving for Greece, so I go downtown to buy a new bikini matching the saree I bought last year in Nepal, in a peculiar shade of fuchsia. Then I try on some pants at Nadine, and I can't even button them. I start sniffing in the changing room, then proceed telling myself "you're not crying, it's only allergies". I'm hitting the gym 4 times a week, but apparently it's useless. The doctor puts me on the balance and the weight never goes down. She says I'm gaining so much muscle, and losing a lot of fat, and I put on 2.5kg of water weight over the last 15 days. I stare blankly as she sights and gives me some magic powder that's supposed to make the water magically disappear. "Are you eating? Seriously I mean" "Doctor, I'm over 130lbs. Do you think I'd be such a mess if I had stopped eating?" Truthfully, over the last three months, I've only felt at ease when on cocaine. (And even then, I'm still conscious of how their legs are amazing)

1 comment:

Thana said...

Tesoro, non serve che tu dimagrisca, con i muscoli ti rassodi e non ti devi preoccupare. Cerca piuttosto di trovare il tuo posto, verso qualunque meta tu ti diriga, รจ quella la cosa importante! ^-^
*Ti siamo tutte vicine* <3